SoMa Edison Daybed Sleeper (211cm)
Chic, streamlined and versatile, our Edison Sofa will seem like your BFF in your limited-space seating area. Designed with a compact footprint, it's an entertaining essential. Lean the backrest at an angle to enjoy carefree lounging on movie night, or lay it flat for an afternoon nap or to accommodate an additional overnight guest.
- Frame is made of kiln-dried Birch and engineered hardwood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Polyester-wrapped flame-retardant free cushions for a firmer feel.
- Slot-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- Removable Rubberwood legs feature a light brown finish.
- This collection is available upholstered.
- Overall: 211 cm wide x 86 cm deep x 81 cm high
- Overall (opened): 211 cm wide x 110 cm deep x 43 cm high
- Inside Seating: 192 cm wide x 58 cm deep x 44 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 79 cm
- Arm: 10 cm wide x 85 cm deep x 64 cm high
- Seat Cushion (1): 192 cm long x 62 cm wide x 27 cm thick
- Back Cushion: 192 cm long x 50 cm wide x 18 cm thick
- Legs (removable): 6 cm tapered diameter, 17 cm high
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg.
- Weight: 46 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colourfast towel or sponge.
- When you choose Pottery Barn furniture, you’re not just getting exceptional quality; you’re also choosing exceptional customer service. Should you ever need to purchase a replacement cushion or slipcover, our associates can place that order for you at any time.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.