Eva Persian-Style Rug
We are proud to offer our artisan-made rugs – each is hand tufted and washed for heft, beautiful lustre and subtle colour. Blooms of an ancient Mughal motif are surrounded by a wide palmette border and slim guard bands. Our rug is hand tufted in the ancient tradition of durable Heriz carpets.
- Rendered in jewel tones on a warm ivory ground.
- Handcrafted of pure, yarn-dyed wool by artisan rug makers.
- Lustre washed for rich, mellow colour and a silky feel.
- Sheared pile is velvety to the touch.
- Self bound for quality that endures.
- Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately).
- Yarn-dyed fibre has incredibly rich colour that holds its vibrancy over time.
- A gentle lustre wash imparts subtle sheen and unique colourations within each rug.
- Self binding results in a rug that resists curling and maintains its quality over time.
- Sheared pile feels soft and plush underfoot.
- Cotton canvas / synthetic latex backed.
- 244 cm wide x 305 cm long
- Shedding of loose fibres is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- For indoor use only.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.