Gavin Reclaimed Wood Bookcase
- Sustainably Sourced
Reclaimed pine and metal bars pair neatly in this contemporary take on rustic library shelving. Rings fitted along the vertical bars allow adjustment to the shelf heights, and a mix of warm wood hues and a black matte distressed finish adds to its visual appeal.
- Made of reclaimed pine and poplar.
- Multistep distressed finish.
- Features 5 fixed shelves.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as a rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges, or other antique-like characteristics.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Simple assembly required.
- Overall: 100 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 230 cm high
- Shelf (5): 94 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 2.5 cm thick
- Clearance between shelves: 39 cm
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 45 kg
- Weight: 62 kg
- Dust with a soft cloth or feather duster.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- Do not use any abrasive or harsh chemicals as this may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.