Harvest Spice Homescents
Create a welcoming ambience throughout your home with the layered fragrance notes of our Harvest Spice Homescents, featuring the layered scents of cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin and vanilla.
- Blown-glass candle pot with a silver foil effect.
- Candle pot filled with scented, fully refined paraffin wax; 50 hours burn time.
- Candle self consumes.
- Potpourri bowl is handmade of earthenware; natural glaze applied with a crackle finish.
- Glass oil diffuser includes 237 ml of fragrant oil with 7 diffuser sticks.
- Allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- Scent: harvest festival; layered with notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, pumpkin and vanilla.
- Overall: 10 cm diameter, 10 cm high
- Bottle: 6 cm diameter, 13 cm high
- Sticks: 27 cm high
- Capacity: 237 ml
- Overall: 170 g.
- Overall: 22 cm diameter, 10 cm high
- Bottom Diameter: 10 cm
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Weight: 1 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable items.
- Keep away from children.
- To avoid sooting, wick must be trimmed to 0.6 cm each time the candle is re-lit.
- Candle pot should always be placed on a fireproof surface before use.
- Allow candle pot to cool before touching or moving.
- Wipe outside with a soft cloth.
- Remove wood stopper carefully.
- Place all sticks inside the bottle to saturate with oil. The sticks will draw the oils and diffuse the fragrance into the room.
- Please allow 24-36 hours for the fragrance to diffuse.
- To avoid damage to furniture or benchtops, do not place the diffuser on stone, painted, stained, or lacquered surfaces without a protective tray.
- For decorative purposes only.
- Do not place contents directly on fine furnishings or other finished surfaces.
- Wipe with a soft dry cloth.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.