Hudson 4-Drawer Bedside Table
- Greenguard Certified
Masterfully crafted from mahogany solids and veneers, the Hudson 4-Drawer Bedside Table features dovetailed drawers for lasting strength.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- The frame, legs and drawer fronts are crafted from solid mahogany.
- The drawer sides and back are made of hardwood; the drawer bottom is made of engineered hardwood with mahogany wood veneer.
- Finished by hand in an exclusive multistep process to achieve a rich mahogany stain, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- The bedside table features substantial moulding on top, 4 panelled drawers, a pull-out breadboard and smooth hand-planed surfaces.
- Dovetailed drawers have stops and a wooden centre glide.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Bedside Table: 66 cm wide x 51 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Features brass knobs with bronze finish.
- Anti-Tip kit included.
- Adjustable levellers help with stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 66 cm wide x 51 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Top: 5 cm thick
- Drawer Exterior (4): 13 cm wide x 48 cm long x 2.5 cm thick
- Drawer Interior (4): 46 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 9 cm high
- Distance between legs: 37 cm (front/back); 48 cm (sides)
- Top Weight Capacity: 90 kg
- Drawer Weight Capacity (each): 7 kg
- Weight: 32 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.