Kaplan Lift Trunk
- Sustainably Sourced
Get ready for a new favourite. With hidden storage and a hinged top that lifts so you can work on a laptop or set up a board game, the Kaplan Lift Coffee Trunk will become the center of activity in your home. The dramatic custom hasp and metal braces were inspired by an antique trunk found in India. It's crafted entirely with reclaimed wood and finished with a water-base wash, for a unique look that's environmentally friendly.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Crafted from reclaimed wood .
- Hardware is made of cast iron.
- Finished in a white wash colour, the wood is reclaimed and no two pieces will be exactly alike.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Features a floating top, so you can easily store items inside the roomy interior space.
- Adjustable levelers help to keep table steady on uneven ground.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Small: 91 cm wide x 64 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Large: 132 cm wide x 71 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Adjustable levelers help with stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 91 cm wide x 64 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Top: 91 cm wide x 66 cm deep x 4 cm thick
- Legs: 9 cm diameter x 8 cm high
- Distance Between Legs: 61 cm at front/back: 36 cm at sides
- Clearance Under Base: 8 cm
- Weight: 46 kg
- Overall: 132 cm wide x 71 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Top: 132 cm wide x 71 cm deep x 4.5 cm thick
- Legs: 9 cm diameter, 8 cm high
- Distance Between Legs: 102 cm at front/back; 41 cm at sides
- Clearance Under Base: 8 cm
- Weight: 53 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.