Kimble Synthetic Indoor/Outdoor Rug - Grey Multi
Beautiful and lush, the Kimble Synthetic Rug is the perfect finishing touch for your indoor or outdoor decor. With long-lasting materials and plenty of texture, it's an effortless option for any room in the home, and with a Bohemian-style chevron print, it can easily tie the room together.
- Handwoven of 100% polyester flatweave.
- Reversible for twice the wear.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 61 cm wide x 91 cm long
- 91 cm wide x 152 cm long
- 152 cm wide x 244 cm long
- 244 cm wide x 305 cm long
- 274 cm wide x 366 cm long
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting, using a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush, to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibres.
- For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area..
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- May be rinsed regularly with an outdoor hose and mild soap.
- May be brushed when wet for further cleaning if necessary.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- For indoor/outdoor use.
- Do not place rugs on hardwood floors that have not had time to completely cure.
- Do not leave in standing water for extended periods of time in order to avoid mould/mildew growth.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
- A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding and keeps the rug smooth and flat. Extending the life of the rug, a pad protects the backing and prevents any possible colour transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 to 6 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.