Livingston 3-Piece Entryway Set
The wood's rich grain enhanced with a grey wash gives our Livingston Collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details like plinth bases, crown moulding and fluting on the posts. This modular three-piece set brings ample storage and functionality to your entryway, and can be customised with additional components and many of our baskets.
- Made of kiln-dried solid meranti wood and veneer.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Grey wash finish is applied in multiple layers.
- Cabinet door is reversible.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- 3 pc Entryway set includes 1 bench and 2 towers.
- Overall: 231 cm wide x 43 cm deep x 203 cm high
- Top: 5 cm thick
- Hutch Interior above Top Shelf: 86 cm wide x 83 cm high
- Hutch Interior between bottom and Top shelf: 86 cm wide x 38 cm high
- Hutch Shelves (fixed) (2): 41 cm wide x 27 cm deep x 4.4 cm thick
- Cabinet Door: 37 cm wide x 60 cm high
- Cabinet Shelf (fixed): 41 cm wide x 36 cm deep
- Bench Cubby Storage (4): 33 cm wide x 33 cm deep x 30 cm high
- Cord Cutout (3): 6 cm wide x 3.2 cm high
- Hutch Shelf Weight Capacity: 54 kg
- Cabinet Shelf Weight Capacity: 2 kg
- Bench Top Weight Capacity: 249 kg
- Bench Total Weight Capacity: 268 kg
- Weight: 99 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.