Livingston Entryway Tower
The wood's rich grain enhanced with a grey wash gives our Livingston Collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details like plinth bases, crown moulding and fluting on the posts. This tower brings storage and functionality to your entryway, and can be customised with additional components and many of our baskets.
- Made of kiln-dried solid meranti wood and veneer.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Cabinet door is reversible.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Tower includes 1 hutch and 1 cabinet.
- Overall: 44 cm wide x 43 cm deep x 203 cm high
- Top: 5 cm thick
- Hutch Interior above Top Shelf: 86 cm wide x 83 cm high
- Hutch Interior between bottom and Top shelf: 86 cm wide x 38 cm high
- Hutch Shelves (fixed) (2): 41 cm wide x 27 cm deep x 4.4 cm thick
- Cabinet Door: 37 cm wide x 60 cm high
- Cabinet Shelf (fixed): 41 cm wide x 36 cm deep
- Cord Cutout (3): 6 cm wide x 3.2 cm high
- Hutch Shelf Weight Capacity: 54 kg
- Cabinet Shelf Weight Capacity: 2 kg
- Weight: 35 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten as necessary.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.