Livingston Small Desk
The wood's rich grain enhanced with a grey wash gives our Livingston collection a naturally weathered look that accentuates its fine classic details. The Small Desk rests on a plinth base and is detailed with moulding and fluting on the posts for a home office rich in functionality and style.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of kiln-dried solid meranti wood and veneer.
- Grey wash finish is hand applied in multiple layers and is accentuated with bronze hardware.
- Features artisan-crafted details such as solid wood drawer boxes crafted with English dovetail joinery and smooth ball bearing glides.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Bottom drawer can hold A4-sized files and is equipped with heavy-duty side-mounted glides. File glides can also be removed for regular drawer storage.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Desk: 145 cm wide x 61.5 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Overall: 145 cm wide x 61.5 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Top: 5 cm thick
- Overhang: 5 cm all around.
- Top Left Drawer Exterior: 37 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Top Left Drawer Interior: 32 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 3.8 cm high
- Top Right Drawer Exterior: 81 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 6 cm high
- Top Right Drawer Interior: 75 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 3.8 cm high
- Top Pedestal Drawer Exterior: 37 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 20 cm high
- Top Pedestal Drawer Interior: 32 cm wide x 38 cm deep x 16.5 cm high
- Bottom Pedestal Drawer Exterior: 37 cm wide x 44 cm deep x 30 cm high
- Bottom Pedestal Drawer Interior: 32 cm wide x 42.5 cm deep x 24 cm high
- Top Left Drawer Weight Capacity: 2 kg
- Top Right Drawer Weight Capacity: 4 kg
- Top Pedestal Drawer Weight Capacity: 9 kg
- Bottom Pedestal Drawer Weight Capacity: 15 kg
- Overall Weight Capacity: 90 kg
- Weight: 56 kg
CARE & MAINTENANCE
- Dust often with a clean, soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Blot spills immediately and wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleaners, abrasives or furniture polish on our lacquered finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.