Ludlow Trunk Bar Cabinet
Like the well-appointed trunks that were popular during the golden age of rail travel, this piece is built with durability and style in mind.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Cabinet is crafted of solid hardwood.
- Frame, drawer, wine cubbies, stemware racks and outside mouldings crafted of solid, kiln-dried gmelina wood.
- Frame is constructed with triangular corner blocking for reinforced strength.
- Outer edging made of forged aluminium sheet metal.
- Removable English dovetailed drawer features rubber drawer stops for safety.
- Finished by hand with an oil-based antiqued finish using a multistep process, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Removable wine rack and drawer.
- Features latches with key locks on both doors.
- Magnets keep doors closed when not in use.
- Wine rack holds 12 stemware glasses.
- Adjustable levellers ensure stability on uneven surfaces.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- 116 cm wide x 60 cm deep x 93 cm high
- Overall: 113 cm wide x 58 cm deep x 93 cm high
- Top: 113 cm wide x 56 cm deep x 4 cm thick
- Door (2): 56 cm wide x 62 cm high x 13 cm thick
- Drawer Interior: 48 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 8 cm high
- Fixed Shelf (1): 53 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 48 cm
- Wine Cubby Interior (8): 12 cm square x 41 cm deep
- Stemware Rack (4): 8 cm wide x 40 cm deep
- Weight: 50 kg
- Top Weight Capacity: 90 kg
- Shelf Weight Capacity Interior (2) = 29 kg each shelf
- Shelves Weight Capacity on the interior of door (4) = 9 kg each shelf
- Wine Rack Weight Capacity (8) – 2 kg per cubby
- Overall Weight: 57 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry, lint free cloth.
- Blot to remove spills.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.