Menlo Reclaimed Wood Extending Dining Table - Camden Teak (218 - 310 cm)
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted of reclaimed teak, our substantial Menlo Collection brings rustic warmth to your dining room’s design and extends for large gatherings with loved ones. The sustainably sourced wood reveals markings that are inherent to repurposed lumber, telling the unique story of each piece. Defining details like exposed through tenons give this substantial dining table its authentically artisan quality.
- Crafted from reclaimed teak wood and acacia wood.
- Finished by hand in an oil-based paint in Camden Teak.
- Breadboard extension; Antique Brass hardware.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed teak wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Large (218 cm L x 102 cm W) table comfortably seats 6-8 people unextended and 10-12 people extended.
- Overall (unextended): 218 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall (extended): 310 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Top: 8 cm thick
- Overhang: 30 cm
- Extension Leaf (2): 46 cm long x 102 cm wide x 8 cm thick
- Leg: 17 cm wide x 8 cm deep x 69 cm high
- Distance Between Legs (front to back): 76 cm, (side to side): 124 cm
- Stretcher to Floor: 15 cm high
- Weight: 138 kg.
- Top Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 90 x 44 x 27 cm high, 124 kg.
- Base Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 38 x 19 x 80 cm high, 35 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
We are experiencing some delivery delays. Small Parcel Orders may take 5+ business days and Home Delivery Orders (Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe) 20+ business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.