Menlo Reclaimed Wood Extending Dining Table - Camden Teak (218 - 310 cm)
- Sustainably Sourced
Crafted of reclaimed teak, our substantial Menlo Collection brings rustic warmth to your dining room’s design and extends for large gatherings with loved ones. The sustainably sourced wood reveals markings that are inherent to repurposed lumber, telling the unique story of each piece. Defining details like exposed through tenons give this substantial dining table its authentically artisan quality.
- Crafted from reclaimed teak wood and acacia wood.
- Finished by hand in an oil-based paint in Camden Teak.
- Breadboard extension; Antique Brass hardware.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- The reclaimed teak wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Large (218 cm L x 102 cm W) table comfortably seats 6-8 people unextended and 10-12 people extended.
- Overall (unextended): 218 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall (extended): 310 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Top: 8 cm thick
- Overhang: 30 cm
- Extension Leaf (2): 46 cm long x 102 cm wide x 8 cm thick
- Leg: 17 cm wide x 8 cm deep x 69 cm high
- Distance Between Legs (front to back): 76 cm, (side to side): 124 cm
- Stretcher to Floor: 15 cm high
- Weight: 138 kg.
- Top Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 90 x 44 x 27 cm high, 124 kg.
- Base Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 38 x 19 x 80 cm high, 35 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.