Park Mirrored 2-Drawer Bedside Table
- Greenguard Certified
Mirrored furniture always makes a bold design statement. Framed in hardwood, the Park Bedside Table is mirrored on the front, sides and top, and beautifully evokes the symmetry of early 19th-century Empire furniture.
- 61 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 71 cm high
- Poplar wood frame.
- Hand-applied champagne-gilt finish on the wood trim.
- Simple Assembly.
- Poplar wood frame.
- Top, sides and drawer fronts are mirror over hardwood and MDF, an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the table’s structural integrity over time.
- Drawer sides are made from hardwood and MDF; drawer bottoms are MDF.
- Hardwood drawer glides ensure easy opening and closing; drawer stops prevent accidentally removing the drawer.
- Legs are made out of rubberwood.
- Leg levellers ensure stability.
- Simple assembly required.
- Overall: 61 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 71 cm high
- Drawer Exterior: 44 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 13 cm high
- Drawer Interior: 39 cm wide x 35.5 cm deep x 11 cm high
- Clearance to floor: 28 cm
- Legs: 6 cm square, 70 cm high
- Distance between legs at floor: 44 cm side to side; 32 cm front to back.
- Dust with a soft dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of furniture polish, harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.