Rae Bistro Table (81 cm or 122 cm)
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Inspired by those found in Parisian cafés, our Rae Bistro Table features a decorative metal base and rustic wood top. It's ideal for a cosy meal in a breakfast nook or for creating a stylish dining spot in a smaller space.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Made of cast aluminium powder coated frame with kiln dried mango wood, MDF and iron top.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- MDF is an engineered wood that lends exceptional strength and ensures the product's structural integrity over time.
- Hand-applied distressed Black finish is sealed for lasting beauty.
- Legs are cast aluminium.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Minimal assembly required.
- Adjustable levelers add stability on uneven surfaces.
- Small (81 cm diameter) table comfortably seats 2 people.
- Large (122 cm diameter) table comfortably seats 2-4 people.
- Overall: 81 cm diameter, 76 cm high.
- Tabletop only: 81 cm diameter, 4 cm high.
- Clearance under table: 72 cm
- Distance between legs: 53 cm
- Weight Capacity: 45 kg
- Weight: 20.4 kg
- Overall: 122 cm diameter, 76 cm high
- Tabletop only: 122 cm diameter, 3 cm high
- Clearance under table: 74 cm
- Distance between legs: 56 cm
- Weight Capacity: 91 kg
- Weight: 48 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.