Raylan Leather Armchair - Vintage Midnight
Comfortable and casual, our Raylan Armchair is a natural in any room of the home. The laid-back frame is crafted of solid oak, and the generous cushions are wrapped in a slightly distressed Vintage Midnight leather.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel.
- Mortise-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- The frame is made from kiln dried solid wood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT FACTS
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Overall: 70 cm wide x 88 cm deep x 74 cm high
- Seat depth (inside seating): 46 cm deep
- Diagonal Side Depth: 71 cm deep
- Front Legs (fixed): 56 cm high x 6 cm wide x 3 cm deep
- Back Legs (fixed): 84 cm high x 8 cm wide x 3 cm deep
- Weight: 16 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimise drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
We are experiencing some delivery delays. Small Parcel Orders may take 5+ business days and Home Delivery Orders (Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe) 20+ business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.