Reed 99 cm Bar Cabinet
- Sustainably Sourced
Made for small spaces, the clean-lined Reed Collection brings smart, functional design at an exceptional value. Each piece is thoughtfully crafted with planked-look surfaces, through-tenon construction and chunky legs. Storage abounds in this handsome bar cabinet, creating an organised home for stemware, cocktail glasses, tools and bottles. Put on a record or play your favourite cocktail-hour playlist: this one comes with a handy cord cutout for mood-setting tech.
- Features 2 adjustable shelves on top and 1 fixed shelf on bottom, behind glass doors.
- 1 open fixed shelf on bottom.
- Cord cut-out is located on lower back panel.
- 3 Stemware holders are located above top shelf on right side (facing bar).
- Frame is expertly crafted from solid mango wood.
- Glass doors feature tempered glass.
- Finished by hand in Antique Umber.
- Antique Umber has an Antique Brass interior finish.
- Magnets keep doors secure.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 99 cm w x 43 cm d x 163 cm h
- Top: 5 cm t
- Door (2): 38 cm w x 105 cm h x 2.5 cm t
- Door Pull: 1 cm t x 15 cm l x 2 cm d
- Top & Bottom Shelf: 89 cm w x 36 cm d x 33 cm h
- Middle Shelf: 89 cm w x 36 cm d x 32 cm h
- Open Shelf: 99 cm w x 41 cm d x 30 cm h
- Interior without Shelves: 89 cm w x 36 cm d x 105 cm h
- Distance between Legs: front to back: 27 cm, side to side: 79 cm
- Cord cutout: 8 cm w x 4 cm h
- Weight: 77 kg.
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 109 cm x 53 cm x 188 cm h, 91 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust with soft, dry cloth.
- We do not recommend using harsh household chemicals as they can damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.