Reed Extending Dining Table - Antique Umber
Crafted using thick cuts of wood and designed with simple lines, our Reed Collection blends a modern aesthetic with the rustic warmth of natural materials. The dining table is built for smaller spaces and features a planked-look top, through-tenon construction and chunky legs.
- Solidly constructed of 100% kiln dried Acacia wood.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Large Table (185 cm long x 84 cm wide) comfortably seats 6 people unextended; 8 people extended.
- Extra-Large Table (211 cm long x 97 cm wide) comfortably seats 10 people unextended; 12 people extended.
- Two breadboard leaves accommodate additional guests.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
185 x 84 cm Table
- Overall Unextended: 185 cm long x 84 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall Extended: 246 cm long x 84 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Leaf (2): 30 cm wide x 76 cm deep x 8 cm thick
- Leg: 8 cm wide x 3.8 cm deep x 41 cm high
- Distance between legs: 132 cm (front/back); 24 cm (side to side)
- Weight: 121 kg.
- Top Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 77.25 x 95 cm x 28 cm high, 105 kg.
- Base Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 32.75 x 34 cm x 79 cm high, 24 kg.
211 cm x 97 cm Table
- Overall (Unextended): 211 cm long x 97 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall (Extended): 292 cm long x 97 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Leaf (2): 41 cm wide x 97 cm deep x 8 cm thick
- Leg: 11 cm wide x 74 cm deep x 69 cm high
- Distance between legs: 74 cm (front/back); 152 cm (side to side)
- Clearance to Floor: 69 cm high
- Weight: 121 kg.
- Top Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 87 x 104 cm x 24 cm high, 121 kg.
- Base Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 37 x 12.5 x 77 cm high, 28 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe often using a clean, soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- When blotting spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.