Remy Belgian Flax Linen Handcrafted Coverlet & Pillowcases
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Designed by our in-house artists with a mix of motifs inspired by ceramic patterns, our Remy bed linen is crafted of Belgian flax linen, coveted for its supreme softness. Beautiful and breathable, our fine linen only becomes softer over time.
- Front is hand-quilted from 100% Belgian linen; reverse is 75% cotton and 25% linen.
- Filled with 250-gsm cotton batting.
- Coverlet and pillowcase reverse to alternate print.
- Pottery Barn is a proud member of the Better Cotton Initiative. Our cotton products support more sustainable cotton farming.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified. Tested in an independent lab and verified to be safe from over 350 harmful substances.
- Fair Trade Certified™. The purchase of this product helps ensure fair and safe labour practices, improve livelihoods, and empower workers to invest in their communities.
- Pillowcase features a zipper closure.
- Coverlet, pillowcase and insert sold separately.
- Pillowcases sold individually.
- Pre-washed for a super soft hand feel.
- Machine wash.
- Queen: 224 cm l x 234 cm w
- King: 234 cm l x 274 cm w
- Standard: 51 cm h x 66 cm w
- Euro: 66 cm sq
- King: 51 cm h x 91 cm w
- Binding: 1.3 cm w
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Linen will get softer with every wash.
- Machine wash in cold water, gentle cycle.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach, if needed.
- Tumble dry on a low temperature.
- Warm iron, as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.