Swivel Desk Chairs & Cushions
A schoolhouse antique inspired our swiveling hardwood chair. Add our seat cushion (sold separately) for more comfort.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Chairs are crafted of maple wood.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Chair swivels, tilts and easily rolls on casters.
- Seat is contoured and can be height-adjusted for your comfort level.
KEY PRODUCT DETAILS
- Armchair: 61 cm wide x 56 cm deep; adjusts from 89 cm to 99 cm high
- Crafted of maple
- Painted White, then sealed with lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Swivel and tilt mechanism is built of metal and painted black.
- Cushion core is made of 78% polyurethane foam and 22% polyester fibre, wrapped with olefin and covered with removable zippered 100% cotton canvas.
- Overall: 61 cm wide x 56 cm deep; adjusts from 89 cm to 99 cm high
- Seat: 50 cm wide x 44 cm deep; adjusts from 41 cm to 51 cm high
- Seat Back: 48 cm high
- Space between vertical slats on backrest: 3 cm wide
- Arm Height: adjusts from 64 cm to 76 cm
- Distance between opposite legs: 67 cm
- Distance between adjacent legs: 51 cm
- Overall: 51 cm wide at front, 42 cm wide at back x 43 cm deep x 5 cm thick
- Tie Pairs: 30 cm long
Arm Chair Cushion
- Dust regularly with a soft cloth.
- Spray polish as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.