Torrey All-Weather Wicker Grand Coffee Table Ottoman, Espresso
With its thick weave and variegated colour, our Torrey All-Weather Wicker Grand Coffee Table Ottoman captures the beauty of natural rattan, but is actually handwoven of a maintenance-free weatherproof synthetic that will last for years to come. Set it in front of our Torrey All-Weather Wicker Grand Sofa (sold separately) to create the ideal spot for entertaining and relaxing.
- Frame is crafted of rustproof welded aluminium.
- Handwoven of durable Ecolene® fibres that replicate the look and feel of wicker, but are remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; cushion has polyester fill.
- Includes quick-drying and water-repellent cushions with polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural.
- Ring-spun polyester cover removes for machine washing.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 196 cm wide x 86 cm deep x 39 cm high
- Seat Height (without cushion): 29 cm
- Cushion: 193 cm wide x 85 cm deep x 10 cm thick
- Legs: 11 cm square 5 cm high
- Distance Between Legs: 166 cm side to side; 56 cm front to back
- Clearance Below Ottoman: 6 cm
- Weight capacity: 91 kg
- Weight: 12 kg (16 kg with cushion)
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
- Cushion cover is machine washable.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.