Torrey All-Weather Wicker Square Arm Lounge Chair, Espresso
Woven by hand in a chunky weave with thick, square arms and a plush cushion, our Torrey chair is designed for sink-in comfort. It looks like real wicker, but is made super-durable and weather resistant for all-year use.
- Styled with a full apron, square arm and arched back.
- Seat cushion core of resilient QuickDry® foam is designed for fast water drainage and air circulation; cushion has polyester fill.
- Chairs include quick-drying and water-repellent cushions with polyester canvas slipcovers in Natural.
- Handwoven from durable synthetic material that replicates the look and feel of wicker, but is remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Overall: 95 cm wide x 102 cm deep x 76 cm high
- Seat: 61 cm wide x 71 cm deep x 30 cm high
- Backrest: 77 cm wide x 50 cm high
- Arm: 58 cm high
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg
- Weight: 19 kg
Swivel Lounge Chair
- Overall: 84 cm wide x 91 cm deep x 75 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 91 cm
- Seat Height: 39 cm
- Arm Height: 57 cm
- Cushion: 56 cm wide x 61 cm deep x 10 cm thick
- Weight Capacity: 136 kg
- Weight: 20 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To maintain outdoor hardwood and wicker furniture for years of enjoyment, we recommend the following care tips:
- For daily care, wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
- Store indoors during long periods of inclement weather.
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before storage.
- Cover furniture with outdoor covers when left outside during inclement weather or when not in use.
- Use a proper outdoor cover that allows for adequate ventilation without trapping moisture.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.