Torrey All-Weather Wicker Square Arm Sectional Set
With its thick weave and variegated colour, our Torrey sectional captures the organic beauty of rattan. Weatherproof and maintenance-free, it’s actually made of a durable synthetic, so you can leave it outdoors year-round.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Hand-woven of durable ecolene® fibres that replicate the look and feel of wicker, but are remarkably resistant to sun, rain, heat and cold.
- Left-or right-arm designation refers to the arm position as you face the item.
- Frame is crafted of rust-proof welded aluminium.
- Water-repellant polyester canvas cushions in Natural included.
- Cushion core made of resilient QuickDry® reticulated foam, designed for fast water drainage and air circulation.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Adjustable levelers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Ring-spun polyester cover removes for machine washing.
- Assembly required.
- 4-Piece Sectional Set includes 1 corner chair, 1 armless chair, 1 left-arm chair and 1 right-arm chair.
- 5-Piece Sectional Set includes 1 corner chair, 2 armless chairs, 1 left-arm chair and 1 right-arm chair.
- 6-Piece Sectional Set includes 1 corner chair, 3 armless chairs, 1 left-arm chair and 1 right-arm chair.
- 4-Piece Sectional: 183 cm wide x 257 cm deep x 94 cm deep x 94 cm high
- 5-Piece Sectional: 257 cm wide x 257 cm deep x 94 cm deep x 94 cm
- 6-Piece Sectional: 330 cm wide x 257 cm deep x 94 cm deep x 94 cm
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend the following care for best results:
- Make sure furniture is completely dry before covering.
- Store cushions separately from furniture to prevent possible transfer of moisture.
- Wipe spills with a clean dry cloth.
- Wash frame with a mild solution of soap and water; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid the use of harsh cleaners and abrasives.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.