Toscana Dining Bench - Seadrift
- Greenguard Certified
Our Toscana Bench evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor's table with its X-shaped supports and keyed-through tenons. It's designed to complement our Toscana Dining Tables.
- Bench is finished by hand using an exclusive technique that results in exceptional depth of colour, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Crafted from solid kiln-dried hardwood with veneers layered over MDF (Medium-density fibreboard).
- Built using 3-ply construction with lamination, and mortise-and-tenon joinery for a sturdy structural support.
- Detailed with an A-frame trestle and angle braces.
- Assembly required.
- Adjustable levellers to add stability on uneven floors.
Extra Large Bench
- Overall: 225 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Packaging Dimensions and weight: 239 cm wide x 27 cm deep x 48 cm high; 38 kg
- Distance Between Legs: 121 cm (side to side); 22 cm (front to back)
- Legs: 36 cm wide x 8 cm deep x 42 cm high
- Weight capacity: 136 kg
- Weight: 27 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.