Toscana Extending Dining Table - Seadrift (225 - 316 cm)
Our Toscana trestle table evokes a 19th-century Northern Italian tailor's table with its X-shaped supports and keyed-through tenons. It's crafted with a distressed top and eased edges, and designed to maximise legroom and serving space. Two breadboard leaves drop in seamlessly at either end, making the table ideal for large gatherings. Its Seadrift finish adds an updated, casual look.
- Crafted of kiln-dried solid Sungkai Wood and Sungkai Veneer.
- Sturdily built using 3-ply construction and secured with a wood block and flap joint where the legs cross.
- Table is stained by hand, then sealed with a protective lacquer for moisture resistance.
- Surface is hand planed, showing small visible dents and carvings to resemble the look of salvaged lumber.
- Adjustable levelers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levellers add stability on uneven floors.
- Comfortably seats 8 people unextended; 12 people extended.
- Overall Unextended: 225 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall Extended (1 leaf): 270.5 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall Extended (2 leaves): 316 cm long x 102 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Leaf: 46 cm long x 102 cm wide x 4 cm thick
- Apron: 6 cm high
- Overhang (at sides): 4 cm
- Overhang (at head): 7 cm for unextended; 53 cm for extended
- Distance Between Legs: 165 cm at sides; 56 cm at head
- Weight: 100 kg
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.