Turner Square Arm Leather Sofa - Vintage Caramel (217 cm)
Comfort meets quality. With its high back, thick arms and down-filled cushions, Turner is one of our most comfortable sofas.
HOW IT’S CONSTRUCTED
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel. Back cushion is 100% polyester fill. Seat cushion is polyester foam core wrapped in down blend.
- Corner blocked, kiln-dried hardwood frame with main joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- 8-way hand tied steel springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top-grain leather, aniline dyed. Aniline-dyed leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich, burnished patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variations in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Sofa Overall: 217 cm w x 112 cm d x 90 cm h
- Diagonal Depth: 91 cm
- Seat: 184 cm w x 71 cm d x 47 cm h
- Arms: 18 cm w x 56 cm h
- Legs (nonremovable): 14 cm w x 5 cm d x 5 cm h
- Back Height: 90 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- Avoid direct heat and sunlight, dust and vacuum regularly.
- Wipe spills immediately with a soft, clean cloth.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.