Tyler Leather Recliner
Nailhead trim accents the sophisticated profile of this recliner. End caps on the arms complement the graphic frame. This piece mixes well with other styles while adding a clean, updated look to a room.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- This collection is available upholstered and in leather.
- Overall (upright): 77.5 cm wide x 93 cm deep x 96.5 cm high
- Overall (fully reclined): 77.5 cm wide x 137 cm deep x 72 cm high
- Seat Depth (inside seating upright): 56 cm deep
- Seat Depth (inside seating reclined): 96 cm deep
- Diagonal Depth: 92 cm
- Front Legs (fixed): 5 cm square, 11 cm high
- Back Legs (fixed): 6 cm square, 10 cm high
- Weight: 42 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Although leather is one of the most durable upholstery materials, proper care is vital to maintain its appearance & performance:
- To minimise drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly.
- Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger.
- For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time.
- Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are not recommended.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.