Tyler Leather Square Arm Recliner (77 cm)
- Square arms.
- Removable legs feature a Tea finish.
- Loose cushions.
- Features attractive nailhead accents in Oxidised Satin Brass.
- Manual recline; requires 33 cm distance from wall for full recline.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Top-grain, aniline-dyed. Leather will lighten and soften with both use and time and develop a rich patina.
- Leather is a natural product. Variation in colour and texture are inherent to each hide; no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Down-blend wrapped cushions for a softer feel.
- Overall (upright): 77 cm w x 93 cm d x 97 cm h
- Overall (fully reclined): 77 cm w x 137 cm d x 72 cm h
- Inside seating upright: 62 cm w x 56 cm d x 55 cm h
- Inside seating reclined: 62 cm w x 96 cm d x 57 cm h
- Arms: 8 cm w x 87 cm d x 62 cm h
- Front Legs: 5 cm sq, 11 cm h
- Back Legs: 6 cm sq, 10 cm h
- Seat Height: 55 cm
- Back Frame: 83 cm
- Diagonal Depth: 92 cm
- Weight: 42 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Never use detergents, polishes, preservers or saddle soap. They can remove natural oils.
- Dust or vacuum for routine maintenance.
- Do not place in direct sunlight; it will lighten or discolour leather over time.
- If spills occur, immediately soak up any liquids with an absorbent cloth and allow to air dry. Thorough cleaning by a leather specialist only.
- Most surface scratches will fade over time if you rub them with your fingertips. Friction and heat from rubbing helps to redistribute wax in surrounding areas to cover the scratch. Not all scratches have the same depth, and this may not work on der scratches.
Composition & Construction
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent non-toxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hide to hide. They also have colour variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural colour variations, markings and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform colour and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.
We are experiencing some delivery delays. Small Parcel Orders may take 5+ business days and Home Delivery Orders (Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe) 20+ business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.