Reclaimed wood has a beauty and history all on its own. Our designers chose railroad-style planking, which leaves the ends of the wood exposed, to showcase the natural grain variations in our Williams Bookcase. The rustic character is matched with industrial hardware accents including exposed bolts and screws, cast metal brackets and locking casters.
- Expertly crafted of kiln-dried reclaimed Pine; legs and frame are made of iron.
- The reclaimed wood features variations inherent to salvaged materials such as rustic distressed finish, visible nailheads, knots, hairline cracks and oil stains, which may result in hue variations, rubbed edges or other antique-like characteristics.
- Kiln-dried wood helps prevent warping, splitting, cracking and developing mildew.
- Shelves feature a Natural Elm finish; legs and frame feature a Brushed iron finish.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Overall: 80 cm wide x 41 cm deep x 200 cm high
- Shelf (4): 76 cm wide x 36 cm deep x 3 cm thick
- Legs: 4 cm diameter
- Distance between legs: 32 cm (front to back); 72 cm (side to side)
- Total Weight Capacity: 52 kg
- Weight: 54 kg
- Packaging Dimensions & Weight: 82 cm x 40 cm x 200 cm; 68 kg pounds
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Hardware may loosen over time; tighten when loose.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.