Wynn Ladderback Chair
Originally a European design based on the Windsor chair, the ladderback chair has since become an American icon. Our Wynn Ladderback Chair is crafted in the Shaker tradition with a scooped contoured seat.
- Side Chair: 50 cm w x 60 cm d x 109 cm h
- Masterfully crafted from kiln-dried hardwood.
- Generously sized to coordinate with Pottery Barn's largest dining tables.
- Distressed by hand for rich character.
- Expertly crafted from solid hardwood.
- All wood is kiln dried, a process that ensures the chair’s structural integrity over time.
- Finished and antiqued by hand using an exclusive multistep process that results in exceptional depth of colour, then sealed with a protective lacquer.
- Side Chair
- Overall: 50 cm wide x 60 cm deep x 109 cm high
- Seat: 16 cm wide at front, 33 cm wide at back x 47 cm deep x 46 cm high
- Backrest: 41 cm wide x 15 cm deep x 66 cm high
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 136 kg
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.