York Slope Arm Deep Seat Upholstered Sofa (203 cm)
- Greenguard Certified
Ready to relax? This York Collection's extra-deep, roomy seat and comfortable lumbar cushions differentiate it from the rest. Our exclusive master craftsmen in the heart of America have captured the elegant lines of modern European sofas with exceptional, long-lasting details like visible stitches for a tailored finish. The sofa is ideal for a seating area where the whole family gathers.
- Slope arm.
- Down-blend-wrapped flame-retardant-free cushions for a softer feel.
- Corner-blocked, air dried hardwood frame with mortice-and-tenon joinery provides exceptional structural integrity.
- No-sag steel sinuous springs provide cushion support.
- Loose or bench cushions are removable.
- Tapered, removable legs have an Espresso finish.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven floors.
- Constructed domestically with imported materials.
- Overall: 203 cm wide x 112 cm deep x 91 cm high
- Inside Seating (with toss cushions): 175 cm wide x 56 cm deep x 51 cm high
- Inside Seating (without toss cushions): 175 cm wide x 74 cm deep x 51 cm high
- Diagonal Depth: 86 cm
- Arm: 13 cm wide x 112 cm deep x 64 cm high
- Legs (removable): 6 cm square tapered, 6 cm high
- Weight: 95 kgs.
- Packaging Dimensions and Weight: 35 x 44 x 98; 102 kgs.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Rotate cushions and vacuum beneath them regularly.
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, colourfast towel or sponge.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.