Alexandra Marble Media Console
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Marble and wood make a classically cool combination on our Alexandra Collection. The Media Console's base is crafted of sustainably sourced mango wood from trees that no longer bear fruit, making this an ideal choice for the eco-conscious home. It features six turned-wood legs with classic detailing and antique-bronze finished drawer pulls. A weathered grey wash gives it a chic finish. With its generously-sized marble top and both open and closed storage, this is a versatile piece that works equally well in an entertaining area, home office or dining room.
- Made of mango wood, birch plywood with a white banswara marble top.
- Solidly constructed using tongue and groove joinery.
- Hand carved and finished by hand in grey wash.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 165 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 81 cm high
- Upper Shelf: 150 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 19 cm high
- Drawer (2): 67 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 10 cm high
- Lower Shelf: 150 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 18 cm high
- Distance between legs: 74 cm (front/back); 29 cm (sides)
- Weight Capacity: 23 kgs.
- Weight: 82 kgs.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners, as they may damage the finish.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.