Alexandra Marble Media Console
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Marble and wood make a classically cool combination on our Alexandra Collection. The Media Console's base is crafted of sustainably sourced mango wood from trees that no longer bear fruit, making this an ideal choice for the eco-conscious home. It features six turned-wood legs with classic detailing and antique-bronze finished drawer pulls. With its generously-sized marble top and both open and closed storage, this is a versatile piece that works equally well in an entertaining area, home office or dining room.
- Made of mango wood, birch plywood with a white banswara marble top.
- Solidly constructed using tongue and groove joinery.
- Hand carved and finished by hand in charcoal or grey wash.
- Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.
- Adjustable levellers provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Overall: 165 cm wide x 46 cm deep x 81 cm high
- Upper Shelf: 150 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 19 cm high
- Drawer (2): 67 cm wide x 28 cm deep x 10 cm high
- Lower Shelf: 150 cm wide x 30 cm deep x 18 cm high
- Distance between legs: 74 cm (front/back); 29 cm (sides)
- Weight Capacity: 23 kgs.
- Weight: 82 kgs.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners, as they may damage the finish.
We are experiencing some delivery delays. Small Parcel Orders may take 5+ business days and Home Delivery Orders (Small Standard, Standard & Deluxe) 20+ business days, on top of our regular delivery schedule. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.