Belgian Flax Linen Handcrafted Coverlet & Pillowcases - White
Simple elegance meets casual comfort. The Belgian Flax Linen Hand Stitched Coverlet & Pillowcases are woven with care from fine Belgian flax, so you can lounge in luxury, season after season.
- Linen woven from 100% Belgian flax; reverse fabric is 75% cotton and 25% linen blend.
- Piece dyed.
- Breathable Belgian flax linen is ideal for warm or cool temperatures, and its durability lets you love it for years.
- Soft and cool to the touch.
- Microscopic breaks in the fabric provide a light massaging affect, and high absorbency meaning they'll always feel fresh and cool.
- Quilted pillowcase features an envelope closure.
- 250 gsm; 100% cotton fill.
- Coverlet, pillowcase and insert sold separately.
- Pre-washed for a super-soft hand feel.
- Machine wash.
- Queen: 211 cm long x 211 cm wide.
- King: 211 cm long x 244 cm wide
- Standard: 51 cm high x 66 cm wide
- Euro: 66 cm square
- Flange: 1.3 cm wide
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Machine wash in cold water; gentle cycle, with like colours.
- Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry on low heat; remove promptly.
- Warm iron as needed.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority. As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and after careful consideration, we have made the decision to resume our Deluxe Delivery service and our room of choice service for Small Standard and Standard delivery items.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.