Benchwright Extending Dining Table - Seadrift (218 - 310 cm)
With its rustic, industrial design, the Benchwright Collection has the feel of an early 20th-century work table. Grooves and saw marks on the wood's surface create the look of salvaged timber, and oversized bolts on the legs and top of this dining table add to its historic style. Two drop-in leaves allow seating for a large gathering. A seadrift finish lightens the look for a fresh update.
HOW IT'S CONSTRUCTED
- Expertly crafted from thick planks of meticulously weathered and distressed hardwood, poplar veneers and MDF with forged iron.
- All wood is kiln-dried, a process that ensures that the bench will never split, warp or crack.
- Apron, frame and legs are expertly constructed of solid poplar.
DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE
- Unique breadboard extensions hold drop-in leaves.
- Due to the nature of planked wood, the table may have small spaces between the panels.
- Finished by hand using our exclusive multi-step process that creates exceptional depth of colour.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Seats 8 people comfortably.
- Simple assembly required.
- Adjustable levellers to add stability on uneven floors.
- Overall Unextended: 218 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall (1 leaf): 264 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Overall (2 leaves): 310 cm long x 107 cm wide x 76 cm high
- Leaf: 46 cm long x 107 cm wide x 8 cm thick
- Overhang (at sides): 6 cm
- Overhang (at head): 16 cm for unextended; 62 cm for extended table
- Legs: 11 cm square, 69 cm high
- Distance Between Legs: 175 cm at sides’ 71 cm at head
- Weight: 102 kg
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.