Chapman Marble Oval Dining Table
- Fair Trade
A striking mix of materials makes Chapman Marble Oval Dining Table a standout in a room. The veined white-marble top features a decorative lip along the rim and sits on a textured-bronze finished base. With its handcrafted look, it’s a versatile piece that can grace a foyer, dining area or living room.
- Made of an iron base with a natural white marble top.
- Base has a hand applied oil-based Antique Bronze finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labour practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- As marble is a natural material, variations in colour, pattern and texture will occur. Inherent characteristics in the stone, such as hairline cracks, are part of the raw beauty of each piece.
- Comfortably seats 6 people.
- Overall: 178 cm long x 117 cm wide x 77 cm high
- Top" 178 cm long x 117 cm wide x 3.8 cm thick
- Base: 102 cm long x 71 cm deep x 74 cm high
- Weight Capacity: 125 kg.
- Weight: 250 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- To blot spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
Delivery Delays Due to Warehouse Relocation
We know you would like your order delivered as fast as possible - we want that too. Unfortunately, there will be a delay while we move to our new warehouse distribution centre (which actually means faster and more efficient deliveries in the future). What that means now, though, is that orders placed after August 15 require an additional 15 business days for delivery. Orders that have already been placed but not yet booked for delivery before August 15 also require an extra 15 business days. We expect to be back to our regular delivery schedules starting October 4 and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. Please see our delivery information page for further details.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation continues to evolve and in accordance to current guidelines and restrictions in the states of New South Wales and Victoria, we have had to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard, and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states is not currently affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product information page above. After you choose the item's colour and/or size, you'll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.