Chapman Marble Oval Dining Table
- Fair Trade
A striking mix of materials makes Chapman Marble Oval Dining Table a standout in a room. The veined white-marble top features a decorative lip along the rim and sits on a textured-bronze finished base. With its handcrafted look, it’s a versatile piece that can grace a foyer, dining area or living room.
- Made of an iron base with a natural white marble top.
- Base has a hand applied oil-based Antique Bronze finish.
- Fair Trade Certified™ products ensure fair and safe labour practices, improved livelihoods and empower workers to invest in their communities. As a proud member of the Fair Trade USA network of brands, we pay into a Community Development Fund for every Fair Trade Certified™ product sold so that a worker committee can collectively invest in projects of their choice.
- As marble is a natural material, variations in colour, pattern and texture will occur. Inherent characteristics in the stone, such as hairline cracks, are part of the raw beauty of each piece.
- Comfortably seats 6 people.
- Overall: 178 cm long x 117 cm wide x 77 cm high
- Top" 178 cm long x 117 cm wide x 3.8 cm thick
- Base: 102 cm long x 71 cm deep x 74 cm high
- Weight Capacity: 125 kg.
- Weight: 152 kg.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Wipe using a soft, dry and lint-free cloth.
- Do not leave spills unattended.
- To blot spills, wipe with a clean, damp cloth immediately.
- Do not use abrasive or harsh chemicals to clean as this may damage the finish.
- Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight. Re-tighten if necessary.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customersâ€™ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
Our Home delivery partners will maintain physical distancing, good hygiene and other critical steps throughout the delivery process. You will receive a text message in advance of your delivery which must be completed prior to the delivery to ensure the process is safe for both you and the drivers. Please ensure that the space for the delivery is clear and ready for the new product to be placed in your desired location.
If you are unwell at the time of your delivery, we would be happy to arrange for front-door service as an alternative.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.Click & Collect
Some of our stores offer Click & Collect in-store pick-up options. To find out whether an item is eligible for you to collect at a store, check the product’s information page above. After you choose the item’s colour and/or size, you’ll be able to select a store for Click & Collect if the item is available. No delivery charges apply.
Please note that not all products available for purchase online are offered in stores. To check in-store stock availability, please contact your local store.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.