Our plush Sheepskin Rug adds warmth and softness to any room. With its natural ivory colour, this eye-catching rug provides a distinct accent to your existing decor. For best visual impact, use our Sheepskin Rug over dark hardwood floors, which contrast with the colour and texture. You can also use this rug over lighter hardwoods, carpeting or even on your furniture to add a fluffy, silky touch. Some popular areas to place our Sheepskin Rug include in front of a fireplace, beside your bed or in the centre of a seating area. Our stylish accent rug comes in two sizes for versatility in any room. It must be professionally dry-cleaned, but you can maintain the rug by regularly vacuuming it. With proper care, you can enjoy this lovely rug for years to come.
- Made of natural sheepskin hide.
- Carefully washed and finished to showcase the unadorned beauty of the wool's ivory hues.
- Adds warmth and plushness to any room.
- Rug Pad recommended (sold separately); combine or cut pads to fit your order.
- 60 cm wide x 90 cm long
- 60 cm wide x 180 cm long
- Note: Since this is a natural hide, dimensions are approximate.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Sheepskin may have been tightly packaged, so the wool may appear flattened. Wool fibres are very resilient and will bounce back to their original appearance. A vigorous shake will help restore the soft, fluffiness of the wool. Any fold marks will disappear once the skin has been removed from the package for several days.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much stain as possible.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
Taking care of our customers, employees and our service providers is our top priority.
We continue to follow current guidelines and restrictions set by the Australian government to ensure that we are doing all that is possible for our teams and community to remain protected, while continuing to serve our customers’ needs in creating a comfortable and functional home.
As the coronavirus (Covid-19) situation in Victoria has escalated and in light of the Stage 3 and Stage 4 lockdown restrictions, we have made the decision to suspend our Deluxe Delivery service statewide. We will continue to deliver our products via Small Parcel, Small Standard and Standard delivery.
Additionally, our Small Standard and Standard Delivery service will no longer provide a room of choice delivery but instead will be delivered into the customer’s choice of either their home’s first room closest to their door or into their garage.
This change in delivery service was made effective starting 9 July 2020 and will continue until the current guidelines and restrictions are removed. Our delivery service in other states will not be affected.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Small Standard, Standard, Deluxe) determined by the products in your order. A product's delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. Also, products delivered separately may be sent via the delivery type of that product rather than the overall order.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Delivery Information Page.
NOTE: In some areas, we are unable to provide our full Deluxe service.